Water and Sewer Utility
The mission of the Village of Kronenwetter Water and Sewer Utility is to provide clean, safe drinking water. The water is produced from two gravel packed wells. Well #1 is 90-feet deep and has a pumping capacity of 650 gallons per minute. Well #2 is 80-feet deep and has a pumping capacity of 650 gallons per minute. The Water and Sewer Utility currently supplies services to over 2,000 residents and businesses in the Village.
The Kronenwetter Water and Sewer Utility is also responsible for:
- Inspecting private wells that are in the water utility area
- Changing out old water meter and installing new water meters
- Creating and mailing out quarterly water bills
- Receipting payments made to the Water Utility
- Maintaining a correct inventory of all meters in stock and already installed
Please contact the Village of Kronenwetter Water Utility with any questions that you may have regarding utility services at 715-693-5732.